Get in front of the businesses of Delaware County. Make the most out of your membership with exclusive advertising opportunities though the Chamber. The Delaware County Chamber of Commerce focuses strictly on business to business marketing, giving you the opportunity to market your business online and in print. There are details below on advertising rates, but click on the Sponsorship Guide above to see how you can get the most bang for your buck, as a Chamber Member.
Monday Morning Memo (MMM) - $595
- reach 4,500+ emails with exclusive advertising in our popular & expected weekly email blasts. Your logo and ad will be featured in a 4 week run of the memo during a month of your choice (pending availability). Only 1 advertiser per month is sold!
Member to Member eblast (M2M) - $95
- This eBlast campaign is sent on the first Thursday (holiday depending) of every month to the same 4,500+ contact list as the MMM. Members focus on events, coupons and discounts to share and build brand awareness on a specific offer or event. Pick a month of your choice, only 8 banners sold each month!
Targeted Email Blast - $195
- is an option for members who want to get the word out about any news, events or special offers they want to share with a specific area or industry. Only 2 targeted blasts are sent per month!
Be the side banner you see on all the internal Chamber website pages. Web banners are 300 pixels wide by 250 pixels high and are linked by to your website. Banners may be submitted in JPEG or PNG file formats. The Delaware County Chamber also offers popular social media campaigns as another way to assist Members in outreach.
Maximum of 5 ads sold per month!
Members have access to and may contribute to the community calendar, which is used to disseminate information on community events, business meetings and items of interest to Chamber Members, as well as the public. This successful internet calendar service provides another avenue to promote Members venues or events.
Get your login now to post your event for free!
Welcome to The Chamber Folder
Stand out in the crowd and be the very first business new members notice! There is a new member orientation held four times a year, January, April, July and October, and at each orientation each new member is hand delivered a "Welcome to The Chamber Folder". Members now have the opportunity to provide promotional materials to the chamber that will be placed in 100 new member folders.
Delaware County Regional News
The Delaware County Chamber is the region's most influential business organization, and Delaware County Regional News Magazine is their most important business publication. Published quarterly, in print and online this is a valuable publication to showcase your products and services.
Each issue is read and referenced by:
- Top-level Corporate Executives
- Business Owners
- Local Business Decision-makers
- Chamber Members
- Leading Professionals
- ... and all who visit online
Check out the latest issue now!